Thursday, 29 January 2015

Class Experiment: A Day without Social Media

In Wednesday the 28th of January's class, Shane proposed a class experiment. That was to spend a full day without social media, no Facebook no Whatsapp no twitter no nothing. Challenge accepted. I'm not a huge social media user, it was in fact going to university that led me to start using social media again. In 2013, I spent nearly an entire year without using it and was more than content with myself. Today the only social media I regularly use are Whatsapp, Facebook and Snapchat. I do have a Twitter but I don't use it. I have a Tumblr but as well, I don't use that either. There's probably a number of other social networking sites that I actually have accounts on but none of them are used by me. I spend most 'hangover Sundays' not using social media anyway, so this shouldn't be a problem to me.
-Updates to come.

No comments:

Post a Comment