Wednesday, 4 February 2015

MIT App Software and "HelloPurr"

 Friday mornings class was good, but getting there is a problem. I will almost always be a little late due to my commute, unless I get a bus at 5 a.m!
Today we used the MIT app builder to create a practice 'app' for means of creating the final app for our group project. Te software itself is really easy and simple to use and I picked it up straight away. 

The first app is called "HelloPurr" and it is a basic app that allows the user to touch a picture of a cat, and the app will then respond with a sound of a cat "Meowing|. After I successfully created the app I went on to try more difficult creations, but class time ran out and I wasn't apple to complete "Space Invaders".


MIT App builder software interface

This was a great and informative class and I'm excited for next week's lab.
E-mail to myself of completed app.

No comments:

Post a Comment